First off and most importantly, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Despite all the restrictions of the pandemic, Della and I had an enjoyable Christmas day.
I spent part of Boxing Day creating a Facebook Live to outline what we’ve been up to during the holidays.
I’ve Facebook Lived before but never using OBS to live stream and record at the same time. While I see huge room for improvement, I believe it’s better to jump in and learn.
I had a long list of new tools:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements to touch up photos
- Kdenlive to edit video
- OBS to present to Facebook Live
- Teleprompter Pro to display my script
- Touch Portal to provide buttons to transition scenes
- new custom-built computer with 32 gig RAM, 8 gig Video board, 500 gig SSD, 4 TB Hard drive, 31″ monitor, Blue Yeti mic, Logitech 920c webcam.